Build your Child's future by learning another language.
- An opportunity to develop an enthusiasm for languages
- Small classes for your children to learn with children of their own age (from Foundation to KS2)
- Conversation, basic grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes, songs & stories, making learning more fun
- An awareness of the country, its geography and culture
- Feedback for parents to encourage and help your child at home
- Carefully selected & trained tutors so your child can start learning from day one
- Certificates awarded on completion
What goes on in language clubs?
Children take part in a variety of different learning activities linked to the government's National Language Strategy.
How many children are there in a club?
In order for a club to run, there is usually a minimum requirement of 8 children, The maximum number of children is 12.
When do our clubs run?
Our clubs take place during lunch-time or after-school once a week at your child's school. We also offer a local Saturday club for children unable to attend their school-based club.
Who runs the club?
Clubs are run by fully qualified, DBS checked, experienced language tutors.
What does a place in a club cost?
Our clubs are affordably priced. We only ask parents to commit to one term at a time.
To discover the benefits of learning a second language for your child, click here.